We’re looking for a Design Intern to help us create effective online marketing campaigns. 💙
Do you already have some digital design experience, but are hungry to learn more? Are you the kind of person who gets excited about trying new things, and creating better designs with each new try? Then you will shine in this role! 🌟
In this role, you will be designing visuals for our cross-functional project teams. You will be working on website designs, graphics, data visualisations, marketing materials, video editing, and more.
We’re a data-driven marketing agency, and everything we design needs to serve a business purpose. To succeed in this role, you should be excited to learn about how digital marketing works, and how your designs would fit in. We’re certainly excited to teach you! 😎
Interested? Read on! 🔥
As our Design Intern, you will:
- Produce high-quality visual designs – from concept to execution. On the web, on mobile, and at different resolutions
- Create and maintain a cohesive style guide for clients, and ensure that a consistent design language is applied across projects
- Make sure that the UI visually communicates the UX path that has been laid out for projects. Ability to design UX paths is a plus
- Come up with fresh ideas for design and content creation
- Design visual templates to help us create better content, including blogs, social media and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations or videos etc.
- Have fun and learn a lot
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design tools
- An eye for good design and the ability to convert ideas into eye-catching visuals
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to apply design thinking methodologies to create effective user experiences
- Critical thinking and curiosity
- Being able to quickly learn new tools and ways of working
- Positive attitude and drive to create something cool 🌟
What we can offer you
- Responsibility from day one, and a chance to make a real impact on the future of our young company
- Training and development. We’ll do our best to help you launch your career as a designer
- An opportunity to work with a fun bunch of experienced marketers and designers
- Basic compensation
- A beautiful office in central Helsinki, and an opportunity to work remotely
- A chance to stay with us full-time after the internship
We think that working in a digital marketing agency is the best job in the world! You get to work in exciting industries and learn how they function from the inside.
We promise that you’ll often feel challenged, but never bored. Join us, show us value and we will do everything we can to help you grow.
How to apply
Are you excited yet? Then it’s time to act! This position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
Email your application and portfolio to [email protected] with the title “Design Intern”. We can’t wait to hear from you!