Do you want to become a top 1% performance marketer? Do you get excited about marketing technology? Then you will shine in this PPC Marketing Specialist role! 🌟
You will plan and execute performance marketing campaigns for our B2B clients. Together with our project teams you will dive deep into the clients’ businesses, and find the best ways to reach their audience. Your responsibility areas will include Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads (SEM/Display) and other channels.
We believe that all marketing decisions should be based on data. That’s why analytics and conversion rate optimisation will be a big part of your work. This also means that you will get to learn the latest marketing tools. 😎
Interested? Read on! 🔥
What we want from you:
- 2 years of experience running paid campaigns (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Hands-on understanding of Google Tag Manager and Analytics. DataStudio is a plus
- Being able to quickly learn new tools and ways of working – this is a technical role
- Native-level Finnish and excellent English 🇫🇮 🇬🇧
- Proactivity. We want to build the best B2B agency in the Nordics, and hope that you’re as driven as us 🎯
What we can offer you:
- Working with the brightest B2B marketers in Finland
- Responsibility from day one – you will be working with ambitious B2B clients
- Training and development, plus a €50/month personal learning budget
- Employee stock ownership plan. If the company wins, you win
- Competitive salary – from €3000-4000, depending on your experience
- A desk in our modern office in central Helsinki, and an option to work remotely
🔥 Candidate promise: join us, and within one year you’ll be twice as good as you are today.
We promise that you’ll often feel challenged, but never bored. Join us, show us value and we will do everything we can to help you grow. Great people are the main reason we are here.
How to apply:
Are you excited yet? Then it’s time to act! ⏳
Email a short application to email@example.com with the title “PPC Marketing Specialist”. Include examples of the paid campaigns you’ve run, and tell us how they helped reach the business objectives.