PPC Marketing Specialist
Are you on your way to becoming the next superstar digital marketer? If so, come join us!
The F Company is a digital agency focused on innovative marketing. We help ambitious companies grow faster, and reach their customers in new ways.
We are now looking for a talented pay per click marketing expert to help us do more cool stuff.
The Role (what you will be doing)
You will plan and execute performance marketing campaigns across different channels and industries, including consumer and B2B. You might be launching electric car campaigns in the morning, and diving deep into the smartwatch business in the afternoon. This means that your tasks will require plenty of research and creativity.
This role is perfect for constant learners who get a kick from trying new things and discovering better ways to work. You will be expected to learn quickly and deliver measurable results.
Depending on your experience and interests, you will also get a chance to contribute to many of our business areas: digital marketing strategy, data analytics, content creation, experience design, and others.
The job can be as tough as it sounds. Luckily, we will provide support and training to help you become our next marketing hero.
Sounds good? Read on!
As our PPC Specialist, your tasks may include:
- Identifying channels, keywords and content to effectively reach target audiences within marketing campaigns
- Launching and managing PPC marketing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver content and convert customers
- Collaborating with content and creative teams to ensure effective planning and creation of audience and channel-centric content
- Working within growth marketing teams to identify critical touch points and crafting customer journeys from awareness to retention
- Applying tactics such as PPC retargeting to nurture and engage valuable customers
- Analysing large amounts of PPC marketing campaign data to get insights, optimize campaigns and improve results for our clients
- Researching markets, industries, tools and competitors
- Supporting our growth marketing teams working on client projects
- Learning a lot, and having fun doing it
- In-depth understanding of the art and science of paid advertising
- 1-2 years of experience of running PPC campaigns on AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and other channels with evidence of learnings from your experience
- Good understanding of digital marketing funnels
- Ability to analyse marketing data and produce actionable insights
- Strong understanding of modern digital marketing tools and practices
- Ability to write high-converting ad and landing page copy in English and Finnish
- Being able to quickly learn new tools and ways of working
- Being able to self-organize your work and deliver projects on time
- Ambition to become a top digital marketer
- Track record of independent thinking
We will love you even more if you have experience with:
- Marketing automation software (Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, etc.)
- Paid advertising platforms (Adroll, Doubleclick, etc.)
- Data visualisation and analytics tools (Data Studio, etc.)
- Working in a consultancy or digital agency
Type of contract
We think that working in a digital marketing agency is the best job in the world! You get to work with exciting industries, and learn how they function from the inside. Some of our projects include electric vehicle companies, wearables, apps and sports brands.
We promise that you’ll often feel challenged, but never bored. Join us, show us value and we will do everything we can to keep you. Great people are the primary reason we are here.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and a shiny new Macbook
- A chance to work in an innovative and fast growing digital agency
- An opportunity to work with a fun bunch of experienced marketers, designers and developers
- Training and development. We’ll do our best to help you become a better marketer and set the right direction for your career
- A job that gives you responsibility from day 1, as well as a chance to make a real impact on the future of our young company
- A desk in our modern and collaborative office in central Helsinki, and an opportunity to work remotely
How to apply:
Are you excited yet? Then it’s time to apply! Email your application to [email protected]
We can’t wait to hear from you!