Are you already an experienced digital marketer? Do you get the most out of yourself in an environment that encourages, empowers, and challenges you? Join us, lead a team, and manage our diverse and interesting B2B customer projects!
About this role 💛
You’ll get to dive deep into our B2B clients’ businesses and find new ways to turn their marketing into a revenue driver. You work as a Project Manager with a team of specialists – typically a Coordinator, PPC Specialist, Copywriter and Designer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing and developing marketing projects for our ambitious B2B clients who we work with as long-term strategic partners
- Leading your own team of specialists
- Supporting your customers’ day-to-day marketing activities such as marketing strategy development, project management, campaign planning, and optimization
- Proactively growing your digital marketing knowledge and skills through continuous learning
What do we expect from you 🔥
We want to support you in your new role as well as we can. These things will help you succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Thorough understanding of project management and team management
- Excellent oral communication skills in English (Finnish skills are considered a bonus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to lead your own work
- Planning and executing marketing experiments
What we offer you 🚀
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to make decisions on how you do your work
- Cosy office in Helsinki, Finland, and the possibility to also work remotely
- A smooth onboarding, and your very own “work buddy” will help you get settled in
- In a marketing agency, the work can sometimes be quite hectic, but it doesn’t have to be excessively so. We want to support you in maintaining a healthy work-life balance – and you should never feel guilty for taking breaks, saying no to extra work or overtime, or turning off notifications
- We want your daily work to remain interesting in the long run, so if there’s something new and fresh you’d like to try or learn, you’ll get the support you need
- €4500+ month, depending on your experience
- A monthly study budget, occupational health care, sports and cultural benefits, and team building activities. Plus, you get to dedicate a part of your weekly work time to learning something completely new!
- Support and encouragement from your amazing colleagues
Send your application letter and CV with a salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, you can contact us at email@example.com.